Beaver Builder (WordPress Page Builder)
|Ease of Use||10|
Beaver Builder is one of the best WordPress web page builders that allows you to build your websites by easily dragging and dropping elements into place. With drag and drop options for things like text, image, and everything else its super easy for you to develop your website.
Beaver Builder is a WordPress plugin that allows users to build their websites by easily dragging and dropping elements into your website. With drag and drop options for things like text, image, and everything else its super easy for you to develop your website.
Beaver Builder Plans:
Beaver Builder offers two basic types. One is the free version and the other is pro. The main difference in each of them is the features.
Features of the Beaver Builder (Free version)
As the Beaver Builder is available for free use, there are a very less number forfeitures available here. These features are.
The free version comes with 5 very basic modules. These modules include the following:
- Text editor.
There are many different background customization options from which you can select from. Some of those are:
The features of the free version are not best for making a good website. Although this can be great for making advertisements websites where you only need to tell people about your company or content. Buttons are the most lacking feature of this version that makes websites build on a free version unable to be interactive.
Features of the Beaver Builder (Pro version):
The paid or pro version of the Beaver Builder has a lot of features. Some of them are discussed below.
The basic modules are almost the same as the free version, the only addition is the buttons option and separate. But the great thing here is the presence of advanced modules. There are many modules with a lot of options in them. Some modules are:
All of these modules have their relative options and tools in them.
Templates and Customized templates
The templates option in the pro version is great as it has a complete template library with a lot of premade templates. Other than this, the templates customization option is great.
The background options are almost the same as the free version, there are two additions.
The customer support offered by the Beaver Builder is great for both the free and paid users. Although paid users have a higher priority when it comes to customer support.
One of the great features of the Beaver Builder theme is that it makes making the websites mobile responsive very easy
Beaver Builder Pros
Pros of the Beaver Builder are:
- Fast front Page building.
- Modern designing features.
- One of the most reliable platforms available right now.
- Rebranding features of the White label option are great.
- Great template library and customization for templates are also available.
Beaver Builder Cons:
Some cons of the Beaver Builder are:
- The beaver theme is costly if we do a Beaver Builder vs elementor comparison.
- Some features are only available in the paid versions.
- The form builder is missing in this.
- It is a great website building tool, but it is still slow as compared to other tools like Beaver Builder vs elementor comparison.
Benefits of Beaver Builder
These are some of the benefits of using the Beaver Builder
- Being backed by a reputable company means that the Beaver Builder will keep on giving your latest updates.
- The programming on this tool is very easy because of the developer-friendly clean code environment.
- Beaver Builder is known to pay attention to their users. This is the reason they are constantly providing many updates based on different improvements.
- For many tools, it is very difficult to develop a mobile-friendly website. It has been made very easy with the Beaver Builder theme.
- The theme customization options are great on the Beaver Builder because of its link with the WordPress dashboard.
- Customer support is priority-based but it is still amazing.
Pricing policies of Beaver Builder
The pricing policies of the Beaver Builder WordPress plugin are very customer friendly. They offer a free lifetime option for people who have no problems in using limited features. Other than this, there are 3 paid packages. The details of each of them are discussed below.
This is the cheapest package that costs only $99 per year. This package allows you to work on unlimited sites with the page builder plugin. Premium modules are also available in this package.
The Pro package
This can be the best package for most individuals and companies as it costs only $199 per year for which seems to be quite reasonable for its services. This package allows you to work on unlimited sites with the page builder plugin. Premium modules are also available in this package along with multisite capabilities and Beaver Builder theme.
This package costs $399 per year and it has every feature of the pro package and additional feature here is the white labeling. This package can be the best for the websites that need rebranding.
Other than the packages, Beaver Builder offer great options for the clients like they can apply for a refund if the services are not up to their expectations and the license renewal policy is also great as they offer a 40% discount of renewal of your license after it expires.
Beaver Builder is an amazing WordPress page builder that can help you build your pages and sites in minutes instead of months. Using its pro services, you can build with limitless options for the themes from the Beaver Builder theme. This tool is the best for people who do not have any professional programming knowledge.
Although this tool will not look as impressive as it should look if you are looking for Beaver Builder vs Elementor comparison.
Specification: Beaver Builder (WordPress Page Builder)